Jazz and draw: The Necks - The Boys

The Necks - The Boys

the group : The Necks
the tune : The Boys II
the artist : Heath Killen

Heath likes them so much he made two pictures for them, and since I like them too, I post both pictures... Enjoy!

Labels: ,

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Necks - The Boys

the group : The Necks
the tune : The Boys II
the artist : Heath Killen

Heath likes them so much he made two pictures for them, and since I like them too, I post both pictures... Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 4:50 AM , Blogger salli s. swindell said...

ok. I don't get around the jazz scene too much so I am very happy for this site...the artwork is always magnificent (especially this post!) and in this case I also fell in love with the music and musicians. thanks for introducing me to new and wonderful music. I'm going to purchase some CD's.

 
At September 29, 2011 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Philippe Debongnie said...

I am going to get that album very soon too Salli. Fell in love with the group too... Thanks for this discovery Heath

 
At October 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Alexis said...

It's very pleasant too to see pictures that are showing "music" instead of musicians. And, en plus, it's really well done, ce qui ne gâche rien…

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home