Jazz and draw: MGMT - time to pretend

MGMT - time to pretend

the musician : MGMT
the tune : Time To Pretend
the artist : Wendy Ding

Not much to do with jazz in today's post but as you all know I am never against posting good illustration not jazz related every once in a while. And I thought this illo of Wendy Ding's was really worth it. Plus, the video of the clip is quite interesting too, puzzling me a bit though...

Labels: , ,

Friday, April 5, 2013

MGMT - time to pretend

the musician : MGMT
the tune : Time To Pretend
the artist : Wendy Ding

Not much to do with jazz in today's post but as you all know I am never against posting good illustration not jazz related every once in a while. And I thought this illo of Wendy Ding's was really worth it. Plus, the video of the clip is quite interesting too, puzzling me a bit though...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home