Jazz and draw: Jacques Brel - Rosa

Jacques Brel - Rosa

the musician : Jacques Brel
the tune : Rosa
the artist : Jardley Jean-Louis

I know we are far from jazz music but Jardley sent me this very nice portrait of Jacques Brel. It gives me the opportunity to share my love of this incredibly talented Belgian singer.

If you have time, check out some of his videos, he really was a great performer.

Labels: , ,

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jacques Brel - Rosa

the musician : Jacques Brel
the tune : Rosa
the artist : Jardley Jean-Louis

I know we are far from jazz music but Jardley sent me this very nice portrait of Jacques Brel. It gives me the opportunity to share my love of this incredibly talented Belgian singer.

If you have time, check out some of his videos, he really was a great performer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home